Make this fabulous felt kitty bookmark
I've always loved using felt in craft projects. When I saw this cute bookmark online, I knew I had to try it out. It's really easy to do – and it will make your favorite book even more special!
What you will need:
- Felt different colors
- Ribbon (I used 3/8-inch wide)
- Fabric glue
- Embroidery thread
- Embroidery needle
- Cut out a cat shape that is about 2 inches tall (I found several cat templates online), as well as a small heart.
- Using two to three strands of embroidery floss, run a running stitch around the edges of the cat and heart.
- Cut ribbon about 9 inches long.
- Glue the cat and heart to the tape and let it dry.